Click on each section to read the details.
Our Accessibility Policy
The site complies with W3 web standards and accessibility guidelines. We try and ensure the website is usable for people of all abilities and disabilities, including older audiences, and those with visual, hearing, cognitive or motor impairments.
We have included these features:
- All images have relevant descriptions to assist screen readers.
- Style sheets are used to control layout and presentation and can be replaced by a user's preferred settings.
- Text sizes can be changed using browser controls.
- Where tables are used they present the information in a simple and logical sequence.
enabled. It has been tested using a range of browsers on both PCs and Macs to
ensure the content displays properly.
The only cookies used on our site are to help you find the information you want and provide a better user experience - we do not collect any personal information.
Our cookies are necessary and are only used by your browser, IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome etc, for the times that you are visiting our site.
We use the Google Analytics cookie to collect data about how people are viewing our site and the pages that are popular. This anonymous data is needed by our team to ensure our site is working properly and the information contained on our pages is useful for visitors. This data is never passed on to anyone else unless we are legally obliged to.
How you can manage Cookies
If you wish to limit, block or delete cookies from our website you can use the settings in your browser to do this. As each browser is different check the 'Help' menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this some features of this website
may not work.
We are committed to preserving the privacy of every
personal information that you provide to us.
Use of Information
(a) When you visit our website you may be asked to
provide information about yourself including your name and contact details. We
may collect additional information about you from e-mails or other
correspondence that you send to us.
(b) Your information will enable us to supply you with the services that you have requested by e-mail. We will also use and analyse data about your usage of the website so that we can improve and develop our site.
(c) We will respond to you by e-mail, or if you request, by letter, telephone or text. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please e-mail us.
Storage of Information
(a) We acknowledge, in connection with the provision of our services, that we will obtain and have access to Client’s data which comprises ‘personal data’ under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and we undertake that we will:
- use any such personal data solely for the purposes of providing our services
- process such personal data only in accordance with Client’s instructions
- take appropriate security measures to prevent accidental damage to or loss or destruction of such personal data and to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of such personal data
- only retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as either you or legislation permits.
(b) If your personal information changes, please advise us as soon as possible.
We welcome all comments relating to our use of your
information and they should be e-mailed to us at: